Here, you will find an official list of ways to spot a noob. This list will be constantly updated.
Note: Feel free to add new categorized lists
Note: Do not remove someone else's contribution to the lists
Spotting the Average Noob
- they rarely use capitalization or punctuation
- They capitalize a Random word in their Sentences
- They continuously break rules because...
- They are incapable of processing orders, especially ones with which they disagree, no matter how worthless it may be
- They leave their windows open while they are away from keyboard, even when they have underage siblings
- They think it is funny
- They Capitalize Every Word In Their Sentence For No Reason
- They stretch their wooooooooorrrrrdddsss and think its funny lol
- Why do they ask stupid questions?
- Their arguments always fail, and are pathetic and laughable
- They do not respect acronyms (i.e. tee)
- Their jokes are strange and idiotic
- They have incorrect grammar (i.e. "does you have a cookie")
- Some believe "Noob" is a heavily offensive swear
- They seem like they know about a show, but they won't answer questions about it.
- They ask for rights when it's against the rules.
- They use the incorrect form of you're and your, their, there, and they're or than and then.
- They make socks always saying that it is their new account
- They comment on really, really old stuff that ended a long time ago.
- They stick with other noobs when fighting for some reason.
- They add new sections to this page.
Spotting Troll/Scam Noobs
- Generic copy/paste "Repost or you'll die" scams
- "Email me at ________, I am interested in having a relationship with you" scams
- "Watch _________ at www.noobvideos.com" scams
NOTE: For any noobs reading this, learning how to treat their noobiness, noobvideos.com is not a real website.
Spotting Minecraft Noobs
- They use dirt as their primary building material.
- They willingly approach hostile mobs.
- They try to mine gold and diamonds with a wooden shovel.
- They use a Golden Hoe.
- They grief without knowing what "grief" is.
- They place torches on floating gravel in the nether.
Spotting Pokemon Noobs
- They don't know that FIRE is strong to GRASS.
- They turn into Youngster Joey, and brag about Rattata.
- They think that Mewtwo is weak, and that's why it hides away in a dark cave at such a strong level.
- They think Red is Ash.
- They think that when they comment on YouTube videos about Pokemon, and say stuff like "MAKE GEN 7 IN CHINA", "MAKE RS REMAKES" or etc, that Game Freak is actually listening and watching the video, and their comments.
Spotting Attack on Titan Noobs
- They watch only the English dubbed anime.
- They don't read the manga
- They think that Armin is a girl
- They ship Eren with Levi and/or Armin and/or Jean
- They don't ship Petra with Levi
- They think that Annie > Krista
- They don't know who the Colossal and Armored Titans are
- They didn't realize who Marco was until he was dead
- They think Hange and Dot Pixis are funny